Despite the rumors, I did not get lost on a shroom trip at Cochella; I’ve never even been to California. Let’s just skip all the excuses as to why I haven’t posted in the last month and get on to the boats.
How many times have you looked at that random inanimate object and thought to yourself, “I bet that thing would float.” It turns out you’re not the only one; some clever New Zealanders have taken a standard car top carrier and made it awesome by turning it into a boat. Now you can haul all you camping gear on top of your Honda Civic and then boat it all out to that remote camping spot you’ve been eyeing for years. Click past the jump for some more specs and pictures of the BoatPack.
- Material: UV Stable Acrylic Capped ABS Plastic
- Weight: 20kg (44lbs)
- Dimensions: 1.8m x 1.04m x 0.59m (6ft x 3.4ft x 2ft)
- Storage Capacity: 650 liters (23 cubic feet)
- Boat Capacity: 165kg (364lbs)
- Cost: $1,590 (*free global shipping)